At the recent meeting on the future of GCT, attendees were enthusiastic about keeping GCT going. If we all do our part, GCT can move forward into the future. The Board of Directors, joined by new member Stephanie Suozzo, decided to go ahead with producing a June show at Edgemont High School. The show selected is Necessary Targets by Eve Ensler (author of Vagina Monologues). The director will be Frank Rakas. We have started putting together a production team. It is important for everyone to follow through with volunteering for some aspect of the show.
Volunteers are needed for:
· Loading in from the B building
· Prop/costume gathering work with Jean Eifert, email her at email@example.com
· Backstage staff work with Ira Lazar - firstname.lastname@example.org
· House committee email Emily your phone number email@example.com
· Sound tech - email Stewart Hanges (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jean
· Lighting tech email Stew or Jean
· Publicity work with Lorraine, email her at email@example.com. Help is needed contacting media outlets, writing articles, etc.
· Producer help organize all production details, email Stewart
· Graphic artist/computer ace interested in working with Kelly Kirby on the program, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Working on social media publicity also contact Lorraine. Currently, Lucille Loiselle is managing our Facebook page and John Mallozzi, our website. Well need folks to take rehearsal photos, caption and distribute to them.
· Group Sales contact Jean
· Interest in directing future main-stage productions contact Mike Ferrara
· We are still in need of a treasurer contact Mike
· Donations can be made to Greenville Community Theater and mailed c/o Michael N. Ferrara, 472 Gramatan Ave. R-3, Mt. Vernon, NY 10552
· Additional Board members are welcome
You were all so enthusiastic about keeping GCT going. Now is the time for us all to make the commitment to help with at least one of the above needs. We cannot do it without everyone pitching in to make Necessary Targets a success. If we all do our part, GCT can move forward into the future.
Thank you again for your interest, dedication, and commitment to GCT.
Your Board of Directors,
Michael, Stewart, Jean, Lorraine, Kelly, Emily, Jane, and Stephanie.